Sunday, February 15, 2015

CHAPTER TWO:  ABUSE OF PROCESS BY BOARD.  I am now in possession of a notice of fine assessment based on a complaint that absolutely and completely does not exist.  So I emailed the neighbor whose girl friend did get "bit." He said again that he did not file a complaint and he gave me this statement in writing:

Harvey,

Please feel free to use this as written documentation:

I do not and did not want to file a complaint against you. My intention all along was to identify you so that I could speak with you and verify your dog was current on its shots. When we spoke last Friday I was 100% satisfied with your apology. Also I fully understand this was an accident.

If you need anything from me please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,


David B.

That seems pretty clear, doesn't it?  So I asked that the fine assessment notice be repealed.  What I got back in less than 32 minutes from the Board President was an email that said the Board had decided there would be no rescission and had decided that it was itself going to file a Board complaint so the assessment stands as is.  (Of course this is all lies.  I immediately called another Director who said there had been no Board meetings and no emails received by her that entire day on the subject of my fine assessment.  And, of course, if there had been a Board determination of the fine it would have had to have been preceded by the same things the Board was required to do with a Resident complaint:  Basically, a full, fair, and objective investigation was required.  There were three persons and two dogs involved in the incident.  No one from the Board ever spoke to me about the incident before the January 16th date of the assessment letter.  

So at this point the Board is standing by its assessment notice which contains the lie that they had received a complaint from a Resident and after which the have received a copy of the email copied above.  How does any of this make sense? 

No comments:

Post a Comment